Italian Cooking & Language Blog

Fare La Scarpetta means to wipe your plate clean with a piece of bread.

What else could you ask for?

Monday, May 7, 2012

Stumptown Coffee Roasters: Hair Bender



I don’t just need coffee, I also crave it. 

I bet you know what I mean. 

I love the flavors, complexities and aroma of freshly roasted and brewed coffee. Since I struggle to drink less of it (alas), I try to wisely choose the coffee I do drink.

It is a treat to have good coffee at home. Stumptown Hair Bender coffee is a blend with a variety of tastes. The aroma is full and the coffee has a deep flavor (without the dark burnt taste of others.)

Stumptown Coffee has a number of locations in Portland, Oregon, Seattle and New York City. And while I announced in 2010 that I looked forward to visiting their east coast shop, I somehow haven’t made that happen yet.

I hope to make good on my promise soon.

Full Disclosure: I received the coffee for review from Stumptown Coffee (thank you!); I was not compensated for this post. All opinions here are entirely my own.

No comments: