Italian Cooking & Language Blog

Fare La Scarpetta means to wipe your plate clean with a piece of bread.

What else could you ask for?

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fall for the Book Festival: Cookbook Author Event

The Fall for the Book Festival, held primarily on George Mason University’s campus, started Saturday. Tomorrow afternoon, I will be introducing cookbook authors Lisa Jervis and Tracye McQuirter.

In an Advanced Composition class that I'm teaching at George Mason University, we spent some time reading the cookbook authors’ blogs and discussing what constitutes a well-written and designed blog. (If you are interested in writing, you might enjoy my writing blog.) I can’t wait to hear the authors’ discussion on heathly, accessible food tomorrow.

Will I see you there?

No comments: