Italian Cooking & Language Blog

Fare La Scarpetta means to wipe your plate clean with a piece of bread.

What else could you ask for?

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Domori Chocolate



Domori chocolate is amazing.

I'm not just saying that because my friend's lovely husband, Gianluca Franzoni, started the company. I'm saying that because every time I have some, I both hoard the chocolate and try to eat it quickly so it doesn't have time to get old/hot/cold or otherwise less than perfect. That's not easy to do.

With little sugar and high percentage of cocoa, the taste is truly chocolate, not additives. Many of the chocolates are single blend, which means you can taste the subtle differences between them.

Since I probably won't share my stash with you, you can buy your own through ChocosphereAmazon and many local specialty shops, like Zingerman's in Ann Arbor.

Read more about the company and the founder's historic and current connections to Venezuela, the origin of most of the chocolate.


No comments: