Italian Cooking & Language Blog

Fare La Scarpetta means to wipe your plate clean with a piece of bread.

What else could you ask for?

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Writing Residencies in Italy

Lake Garda region
Firenze
Firenze

This is a cross-over post that pulls together my love of Italy and
writing. While I'm recently back from the Bread Loaf Writer's Conference, I'm always plotting of ways to return to Italy, particularly
to write. In fact, Bread Loaf has a program in Sicily.

To search for writers' residencies abroad, you might start with a search on the Alliance of Artists Communities. For other useful resources, see the links under "Conferences, Residencies & More" on my writing coach blog.

Here (and listed below on the right side of the blog) are some amazing looking programs in Italy:





Have you attended a program (writing or otherwise) in Italy? What did you think of it? I'd love to hear from you in the comments section below.

No comments: