Italian Cooking & Language Blog

Fare La Scarpetta means to wipe your plate clean with a piece of bread.

What else could you ask for?

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Happy Holidays!

I’m looking forward to celebrating the holidays with family and friends before attending the Key West Literary Seminar. The theme this year is food and I will be in a poetry workshop led by poet Jane Hirshfield. As you can imagine, I can’t wait to focus on food & writing for ten days. I’ll be sure to share some of what I’ve learned when I return.

As you continue your holiday shopping, you might browse through my Amazon store with cookbooks and other suggestions or consider buying a gift certificate for your favorite traveler or chef to learn the Italian language or Italian cooking

Eat well over the holidays! If you’d like to guest blog here in January about something related to food or Italy, let me know. I welcome your words.

While I won’t be blogging until I return to the office on January 20th, I will be updating answering emails (Chloemiller(at)gmail(dot)com) and I look forward to hearing from you.

See you on January 20th!

No comments: