Italian Cooking & Language Blog

Fare La Scarpetta means to wipe your plate clean with a piece of bread.

What else could you ask for?

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Thank You to my Food Writing Students @FDU!


I would like to sincerely thank the students in my online Food Writing class at Fairleigh Dickinson University for a great spring semester. They worked hard reading and discussing Dianne Jacob's book Will Write for Food and published food writing pieces. Aside from many reading responses and some creative writing exercises, they wrote and revised three final pieces.

For the first time since I've been teaching online writing classes, I've set up a public blog where the students can showcase their best revised essays. I hope that you will read through the essays and perhaps even leave a comment or two for the students. I know that they'll enjoy your feedback on their published work.

No comments: